Greenyard Logistics USA is committed to consistently providing state-of-the-art cold chain management and value added services to the perishables industry. Greenyard Logistics is part of the fresh division of Greenyard, a global market leader in fresh, frozen and prepared fruits and vegetables, logistics services, flowers, plants and growing medium.
We are committed to growing a healthier future.
Greenyard Logistics USA, part of the fresh division of Greenyard, opened in June 2017 and will be focused on the company’s northeast U.S. operations.
This new 159,000 square foot, state-of-the-art packing and cold storage facility is located in Swedesboro, New Jersey. The facility is strategically positioned within close proximity of the northeastern ports, a major receiving point for imported fresh produce in the US.
• 159,000 sq. ft. facility
• 8,000+ pallet positions
• 26 refrigerated dock doors
• 7 high capacity coolers
• 14 bagging machines; value added repacking
• Cold storage and warehousing service
• On-site Quality Control
• 7,000 sq. ft. office space
• Build-out for lease opportunities
• Located in centralized produce hub
• 30 min from HOLT Pier in Gloucester City, NJ
• #1 port: South African Citrus; Chilean Grapes
• Highway accessibility, located off of I-295
• 30 min from Port of Wilmington
• 30 min from Philadelphia Ports
• 1 – 2 hours from New York Ports